Carnegie Hall NYC Trip

Carnegie Hall NYC Trip

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bag of AWESOMENESS!

Okay all you awesome kids out there on internet-ville....it's time to rev it up on learning our music for our upcoming performances!  So here's what we need to do:
PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE, oh, and did I mention
                                            P   R   A   C   T   I   C   E   ? ! ? ! ? ! ?
I'm beginning to collect things for my "Bag of Awesomeness" - you remember the bag from our Kick-Off in August?  (the amazing dealy-boppers, treasures galore, the what-cha-ma-call-its)

You ask, "but Mrs. Swisher, how must I earn the chance to enter into the bag of awesomeness?"  
Enter a comment or e-mail Mrs. Swisher EACH time you practice the songs from the blog.  If you practice a lot, you enter a lot, but don't forget to comment or e-mail.

The drawings into the "Bag of Awesomeness" will take place at our morning rehearsal on Nov. 15.
Good luck my little computery-techno-talentgalorious singers.

4 comments:

  1. i practiced today for the concert -Lillie Roberts:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now I am practicing Agnus Dei Andrew Krueger

    ReplyDelete
  3. I practiced today for NYC - Natalie Bair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesterday I practiced Sanctus and Benedictus Andrew K

    ReplyDelete

test this